|Company Name:||Upstate Cerebral Palsy|
|Job Location:||Utica, NY US|
|Job Categories:||Management & Business|
Personal & Home Services
|Salary:||Varies with EXP|
|Minimum Education:||2-Year College Degree|
The Residence Manager is responsible for overseeing the daily shift operations of the residential facility, coordinating staff training and orientation. Working in a team environment, the Residence Manager will ensure the services provided will enrich the lives of our individuals. The Residence Manager will ensure all records and reports are completed. The Residence Manager will monitor the operation and condition of the building and supplies. When necessary, the Residence Manager will perform the duties of the Residence Counselor. The Residence Manager will also advocate for the individuals to be fully integrated into community life.
Positions available in Rome, Utica, Barneveld,
- Associates degree in Human Services or related field, BS/BA preferred.
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience.
- Ability to meet physical and mental requirements
- Must have a valid, unrestricted New York State driver’s license.
- This position has regular and substantial unsupervised or unrestricted physical contact with individuals receiving services and is required by law to be fingerprinted for a criminal history record check under OPWDD (Office for People with Developmental Disabilities) or OMH (Office of Mental Health).