Industry leader, in Aluminothermic welding process, for railroad applications, is seeking a graduate Physical Metallurgist interested in joining our technical team at our Manchester, New Jersey Headquarters.
Job Responsibilities: In this key role, the Metallurgist will be responsible for key performance areas which include, but are not limited to:
- Analyze the composition and structure of metals and their reaction to processes such as heat treatment.
- Run product and process development trials.
- Failure investigations where it is suspected a metallurgical failure could be the cause.
- Produce reports on research, tests, and investigations.
- Process training specific to our Company provided.