Full Charge Bookkeeper
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Record and pay subcontractor/vendor invoices in a timely manner
- Ensure that account Record cash receipts and make bank deposits
- Conduct a monthly Conduct periodic reconciliations of all accounts to ensure their accuracy
- Maintain the Maintain an orderly accounting filing system
- Maintain the Reconcile credit card purchases
- Process and reconcile payroll in a timely manner and generate reports
- Assist in the maintenance and creation of various financial spreadsheets
- Perform other duties as assigned/requested from time-to-time
1. Associate's degree in accounting or business administration, or equivalent business experience, as well as a knowledge of bookkeeping and generally accepted accounting principles.
2. Minimum of two years responsible accounting or bookkeeping experience including accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, general ledger and financial reports.
3. Strong proficiency in QuickBooks accounting application
4. Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel
5. Ability to operate calculator, computer, and other general office equipment.
6. Ability to multi-task and perform several tasks concurrently with ease and professionalism
7. Strong organizational skills
8. Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, verbally and in writing
9. Must have excellent interpersonal skills and customer service skills
10. Ability to work independently and without supervision and adhere to timelines
11. Prior experience or familiarity with Government/Cost accounting and contracts preferred
Securityhunter Inc., provides security system consulting and integration services throughout the United States and abroad. Headquartered in Baltimore Maryland, the company has focused on providing comprehensive security solutions since 1988. In 2001 the Company was awarded a major GSA contract and expanded to serve Government agencies.
Tenure in the industry ensures clients of our capability to assess, design, integrate, deploy, and support technologically advanced security systems. Securityhunter has supported critical asset protection initiatives and support services for U.S. corporate clients and U.S. Government agencies to include the Department of Defense, Homeland Security and the USDA.