As an Electronics Technician you will test high power amplifiers using appropriate test procedures, and, if necessary, troubleshoot technical problems.
- Perform system-level testing/troubleshooting of various high voltage and high power devices
- Manage testing schedule for a product line.
- Analyze and test electronic hardware using electrical schematics.
- Identify issues and document test results.
Our Technicians Enjoy:
- Competitive Pay
- 401(k)/Profit sharing
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Package
- Disability and Life Insurance Package
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
ETM fosters a culture of openness, respect and continuous learning. We strive to provide our employees with the opportunity to lead a balanced life. We are committed to creating a diverse work environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S.
Desired Job Requirements and Skills:
- AA in Electronics or equivalent and two years of related job experience.
- Proficient use of the following test equipment: laboratory power supplies, oscilloscopes, pulse generators and variacs.
- Experience with high voltage and power supply or RF testing
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to manage a complex schedule and handle multiple commitments
ETM is a high-power electronics ODM that designs, sells and services power subsystems worldwide in the defense, aerospace and medical markets. Our major clients include system integrators such as Northrop Grumman, L-3 Communications, EADS-Astrium and our OEM partner, Amplifier Research. Current product applications are in satellite communications, radar and test and measurement. Near term growth opportunities for ETM include high power solar inverters and power systems for linear accelerators.
We are an established, profitable, $35 million, 95-employee, privately held business. We offer a great work environment -- characterized by minimal bureaucracy and low politics. ETM's culture is centered around meeting our clients' needs, designing commonsense solutions and operating with honesty, integrity and respect for others.