Join the nation’s premier human relations/civil rights organization.
We have a mission to fight anti-Semitism and hate,
and to secure justice and fair treatment for all.
ADL is looking for talented, passionate people who want
to make a difference today…and tomorrow!
ANALYST / DEVELOPER
Position available for experienced Analyst/Developer to analyze web statistics on outreach programs of ADL via the internet and create frequent reports for team’s analysis. Write code for internal support of web team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop dashboard and interface for combined overview of analytics from various sources.
- Backend to run cross reports of analytics data from various sources.
- Establish benchmarks, based upon industry/sector data and ADL past performance.
- Work with supervisor to establish goals for online giving and online engagement.
- Develop sync of personalized constituent data into CRM.
1. Analyst-related requirements
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Minimum 1 to 2 years of statistics or statistical methods courses.
- Experience with Google Analytics.
- AdWords and Analytics certification is preferred.
2. Developer-related requirements
- 2 to 3 years of experience as a developer
- Experienced PHP/MySQL developer
- Experienced WordPress custom developer
*experience vetting 3rd party plugins
*experience with Bootstrap templates a plus
- Experienced XHTML/CSS coder.
- Experience with jQuery developer.
- Experience with 2 other CMS’s a plus (preferably Drupal).
For immediate consideration, please send resume and cover letter to , Subject: Analyst/Developer.
ADL offers a very generous benefits/vacation package. EOE.
Learn more about ADL at .
See job description